What are dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers treatment involves injecting a medically developed solution under the skin with a fine needle to enhance facial features and plump and fill lines, grooves or sunken areas. We only use high quality products. Administered correctly by a medical professional, dermal fillers can subtly smooth, soften, contour and tone the skin; restore youthful plumpness and enhance and define your features.
Where can dermal fillers be used?
Dermal fillers are used to treat a range of skin concerns, including lack of volume and shallow to deep wrinkles and folds. Popular areas to add volume and fullness to include the lips, cheeks and bridge of the nose. For smoothing, adding volume, plumping lines and wrinkles, popular treatment areas include around the forehead, tear troughs, mouth (smile, marionette and lipstick lines), jawline and chin.
Your dermal fillers consultation: what to expect
Your dermal fillers consultation will be with a doctor or nurse prescriber who will assess your needs, suitability and determine the most appropriate form of treatment. During your consultation they will be able to answer any questions you may have about your skin concerns and give you personalised advice. If the decision is taken to proceed with filler treatment, they will be able to carry out the treatment in-clinic.
Types of dermal fillers
We offer the following types of dermal filler treatments:
- Cheek fillers – add volume and lift to your cheeks.
- Non Surgical Rhinoplasty – reshape your nose with a non-surgical nose job.
- Tear trough filler – instantly revive and refresh your under eyes, reducing dark circles.
- Lip fillers – add extra volume and plumpness to lips.
- Jawline and chin balance – add volume to the jaw and chin area.
- Hands rejuvenation
- Decolletage rejuvenation
Book a no obligation, free consultation with one of our experienced doctors or nurse prescribers. Meet your doctor or nurse for a one to one consultation.
During this consultation the doctor or nurse will:
- Discuss the best options and the results that you would like to achieve. Explain the procedure, recovery, likely outcomes and costs.
- Go through your past medical history.
- Answer any questions you may have.
Before & After